Friday, September 16, 2016

New message via your website, from victoriousklt@gmail.com

  • You have a new message:
  • Via: http://www.riverpointeag.org/
  • Message Details:
    • Name Katie
    • Subject Miracle for Mom
    • Message Hello, I would like prayer for my Mom. Her name is Jen. She is in need of a financial miracle. God has supernaturally paid off over $70,000 worth of debt made by her ex-husband. Her ex-husband took out loans in her name for 15 years without her knowing. We have had 10 letters come in the mail that nobody can explain how these loans are getting paid off, except by the power of Jesus. My mother sold our house a couple years ago and we are living with my Nana. We are believing for a new home of our own soon and for God to finish what He has started (paying off all debt). Thank you for believing with me!
    • Email victoriousklt@gmail.com
  • Sent on: 16 September, 2016
  • Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment