Monday, October 31, 2016

New message via your website, from ed_go@rediffmail.com

  • You have a new message:
  • Via: http://www.riverpointeag.org/
  • Message Details:
    • Name Edwin Gomez
    • Subject Deliverance from Fears
    • Message Please pray for me for the deliverance from all kinds of fear and worries. Always I am afraid of losing, losing my job, losing accomodation, losing things, losing properties, losing in exams, competitions. Sometimes it seems like I can only win in a race or competition if there are no opponents. Whenever I pray more, I praise more, I read more of The Word of God fear began to emerge. Sometimes it is paralyzing my faith and prayer life. Please pray for deliverance and to walk in Godly Faith
    • Email ed_go@rediffmail.com
  • Sent on: 31 October, 2016
  • Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment