Sunday, April 9, 2017

New message via your website, from Jessicagee26@icloud.com

  • You have a new message:
  • Via: http://www.riverpointeag.org/
  • Message Details:
    • Name Jess
    • Subject Prayer request
    • Message I am having a lot of issues right now. Spiritually emotionally and really feel like the enemy has been attacking my life. And emotions. I am having health problems. Specifically breathing problems and heart problems . I would like prayer for complete healing I was a smoker for over 6 years. I am only 26. I also have a friend named vinny and would like you to pray for his salvation. He's someone I am interested in. And I also would like prayer God would work in my heart and life.
    • Email Jessicagee26@icloud.com
  • Sent on: 9 April, 2017
  • Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment