Thursday, July 14, 2016

New message via your website, from Yflores85@ymail.com

  • You have a new message:
  • Via: http://www.riverpointeag.org/
  • Message Details:
    • Name Yvonne
    • Subject Husband
    • Message Today I ask for prayer for my husband Jacob Flores. He has an addiction to prescription pills which has caused our marriage to fail. We have decided to take a separation. With all this he seems to be falling deeper into his darkness. He is drowning himself in pills and beer and is mad at everyone. He don't believe in GOD anymore. I'm so worried about him. My children are my first priority and I can't have them see him like that. Please pray for him. Jacobs telephone number is 832-759-4923 please contact him and try to pray with him if he excepts if not please help me pray for him and my marriage the strength I need for myself and my children.
    • Email Yflores85@ymail.com
  • Sent on: 14 July, 2016
  • Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment